TABLE OF CONTENTS
(Vietnamese version available)
Metropole Thu Thiem is a project located in the Central Core Zone of the functional sub-zone 1 of Thu Thiem peninsula, District 2. Metropole is a project of the developer SonKim Land, which has aroused the luxury real estate market in Thu Thiem peninsula since the events opened for selling the two previous stages, The Galleria and The Crest. Following the resounding success of the “seniors”, The Opera Residence, the latest stage of The Metropole project, will be launched through the sale event this July 2020.
1. ABOUT THE DEVELOPER: SONKIM LAND
Founded in 1993, SonKim Land is a name that is familiar to real estate experts as well as investors. With the strategy of cooperating with the “giants” in the international market, SonKim Land quickly put its name on par with them, successfully built trust and gained support from many reliable international investment funds and has become a real estate developer specializing in the leading luxury segment in Vietnam.
The group enhances its reputation thanks to many remarkable projects in the high-end segment, such as The Nassim, Gateway Thao Dien, Sky Villas Serenity, etc.
Real estate business porfolio of SonKim
Besides that, SonKim Group also owns a huge portfolio of real estate business items such as housing, office buildings and accommodation services and many other fields including food, fashion with SonKim Mode and most recently the convenience store chain GS 25. Whatever its footsteps in any field, SonKim has affirmed its resounding success and influence.
2. OVERALL ABOUT THE OPERA RESIDENCE
More than a decade ago, Thu Thiem was still a pristine ferry terminal with flourishing reeds. If there is still no planning for renovation, Thu Thiem would only be a humid wet marsh forever. At the end of 2011, Thu Thiem ferry was officially ceased and replaced by the renovation of the obsolete infrastructure and improvement of the landscape and riverine living environment. Currently Thu Thiem is gradually completing to transform itself into a new urban area, the new center of Saigon with 8 functional subdivisions serving different functions on the peninsula. The highlight is the 5 bridges invested to help connect Thu Thiem with the surrounding areas, making it the “core of the center”.
Further reading: WHY DO MANY PEOPLE INTEREST IN HOMES IN THU THIEM?
The Opera – The “twins” of The Metropole “Family”
The Metropole Thu Thiem project consists of 3 phases: The Galleria, The Crest and the “youngest” The Opera that have just been launched. Since the launch of The Crest and The Galleria, the name Metropole Family has become popular to real estate investors. What makes it well-known is that it owns the rarely most precious location in the city – the Central Core Zone belonging to the functional sub-zone 1 of Thu Thiem peninsula.
Location of The Opera in The Central Core Zone
Despite being born late, the “twins” The Opera inherits the most beautiful location in the Central Core Zone compared to his two brothers, which locates adjacent to the Opera Theater and Thu Thiem 2 Bridge connecting directly to Bach Dang Harbour in District 1. The big fortune of “being born rich” along with the “priorities” from family makes The Opera the place where all the quintessence of the quintessence converges. Until now, The Opera has not met any adequate competitors.
The whole Metropole Family
Specifications of the project
Number of storey: 24
Level 1-4: shophouses in the podium
Level 5-24: individual units
Number of basement: 3
Number of towers: 2
Total number of units: 646
- Location: lot 1-17 in functional sub-zone 1, Thu Thiem peninsula
Legal status of the project
Reliability is what SonKim Land always prioritizes to build trust with customers in the long run. The Metropole Thu Thiem fully has legal transparency, in which The Galleria is eligible to be signed a sales contract. Particularly:
- Land use right certificate lot 1-13 (The Crest).
- Land use right certificate lot 1-16 (The Galleria).
- Land use right certificate lot 1-17 (The Opera).
- Government decision to allocate land to Quoc Loc Phat to implement the project.
- Construction permission for lot 1-16.
- The 1/500 planning ratification of the project.
- An investment certificate issued to Quoc Loc Phat’s investor.
- Quoc Loc Phat’s business registration certificate.
- The certificate of selling approval by the Department of Construction to Quoc Loc Phat.
- Accept the registration of the contract according to the form and general transaction conditions (Ministry of Industry and Trade, Department of Competition and Environment Protection).
Therefore, customers can feel completely secure when putting their investment in The Opera.
The Opera general site plan
The general facilities plan
Facilities plan on the roof of the podium
The landscape garden and the infinity pool
Typical floow plan
The total number of units per floor is only 13 in order to ensure the safety and privacy of homeowners, in which there is only 1 in quantity for each 1,3 and 4-bedroom type of unit but a plentiful number of 10 units for the 2-bedroom one due to most of the customers’ demand.
Typical unit layout
All of the units with 3 and 4 bedrooms will be equipped with private lift.
Specially, the dining area and kitchen are equipped with temperature-controlled wine cabinets to preserve the excellent taste of your favorite wine. You can sip your glass of wine and spend yourself some relaxing moments or enjoy happy celebrations with relatives and friends.
The bedroom is connected smartly with the bathroom area, which opens up an airy space creating a sense of freedom and liberty. Smart bathroom appliances like touching control audio devices, multi-level lighting and water systems, etc.
3. WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THE OPERA AT THIS TIME ?
- Possessing the “diamond” location in the Central Core Zone on Thu Thiem peninsula with the view overlooking Saigon River towards the central District 1 100% preserved. It is so true to claim that The Opera is selling its perfect view and location.
- The distance to the center District 1 and the 5 bridges connecting the neighboring areas is close, less than a kilometer.
- The developer, SonKim Land, has great reliability and experiences in developing high-end projects. The Opera is well managed by High Gate – real estate management company belonging to SonKim Land business portfolio.
- The plentiful numbers of units (646) along with equivalent facilities so customers can choose the most suitable one for themselves.
- The price is not inflated but in the vicinity of the market the most as effect of post-COVID 19 pandemic. The price of real estate is estimated to go up in the future course, proportionate to the developing potential of Thu Thiem and also because of the more stable recovery of the economy, so this is the most appropriate time to invest in The Opera with the price that cannot be more reasonable and the sustainably promising profitability later on.
- With beneficial payment policy for buyers and further exclusive policy to support foreign customers in long-term rental contract, customers can be more flexible to manage their financial and capital flow for purchasing or leasing.
Further reading: WHY IS “MASTERPIECE” THE OPERA WORTH BUYING ?
Up to this time, The Opera is still a “masterpiece” of The Metropole Family without any adequate competitors.
The official sale event of The Opera Residence is launched this July, 2020 with the average price ranging from 6,500 – 7,500 USD/m2.
For further consultancy regarding “masterpiece” The Opera, please feel free to contact us through:
Ms. TRACY VU
☎️ Tel/ WhatsApp: (+84)983121511
📩 Email: email@example.com